- Identification data
BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. hereinafter BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. , owner of web domain www.banur.es with registered offices at Avda. San Ignacio 6, 31002 Pamplona (Navarra), Tax Identification Code (C.I.F.): B71254288, and contact e-mail: email@example.com.
- Data protection
BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. , pursuant to Constitutional Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights and the GDPR, ensures the correct use and processing of the data subject’s personal data . To this end, together with each personal data collection form, for any services requested by the data subject, BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L will let the data subject know of the existence and acceptance of the specific data processing conditions in each case, informing the data subject of the responsibility for the file created, the address of the data controller, the possibility of the data subject exercising his/her rights, the purpose of the processing and data disclosures to third parties, where applicable.
- IP Addresses
The website servers can automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer whenever the computer connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that permits subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain solely statistical measurements that provide information on the number of page print-outs, the number of visits made to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website employs generally accepted information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography to prevent unauthorised access to information.
To achieve these aims, the user/customer expressly agrees to allow the Provider to obtain data for access control authentication purposes.
Each process for the engagement of services or which involves entering sensitive personal data (health, beliefs, etc.) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (Https://,…), to ensure that no third party may access the electronically transmitted information.
Minors under the age of 14 years must not submit their personal data to BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES S.L. without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
With the publication of the GDPR, the determination of the age for consenting to the transfer of personal data is expected to be between 13 and 16 years, a matter that has yet to be defined.
Should BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. detect users on its website, who could be under 14 years of age, then it reserves the right to request a copy of his/her ID document or, where applicable, the authorisation of the user’s parents or guardians. The user will be deregistered if compliance with this requirement cannot be demonstrated or if there is no response.
- Exercise of rights
Website users may change their commercial mailing preferences at any time, and may also exercise their legally established rights through a request in writing addressed to BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. , either to the postal address ADDRESS, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, data subjects must attach a copy of their ID Document, passport or similar.
- ACCESS: The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the personal data concerning him or her are being processed.
- ERASURE: The right to obtain the erasure of his/her personal data.
- RECTIFICATION: The right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete data.
- PORTABILITY The right to receive from BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. the personal data concerning the data subject and to transmit such data to another data controller.
- OBJECTION: The right to object to the processing of personal data concerning the data subject based on compliance with the purpose of public interest, or the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
- RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING The the right to obtain the restriction of processing from the data controller.
Data subjects may also use the templates and forms for the exercise of these rights and made available on the AEPD (Spanish Data Protection Agency) portal.
And, if you do not wish to receive emails, then you can exercise your right to cancellation and objection by sending a deregistration request either by ordinary mail or email, or else through the link on each email received from BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. .
- Processing activity and purpose
BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. collects information from each customer/supplier etc. for the provision of our service …. (sales, sending information, etc.)
The categories of personal data to which it has access: Identification data (name, surnames, email, phone, etc.).
- Data transfer by the data controller:
BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. informs website users that their personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties or organisations, except when the said data disclosure is required by law or when the provision of a service involves the need for a contractual agreement with data processors. In this latter case, data shall only be disclosed to the third party when BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. has the data subject’s express consent and BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. has entered into a contract with the data processor, that guarantees that the processor will comply with the confidentiality requirements.
BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. expressly forbids website users to share, provide or disclose any third party data that they may obtain from the contact, interaction, browsing or enquiry through this website, unless they can prove that the data subject in question has expressly authorised this.
We would remind our website users that DATA also covers personal image files. Personal image is data protected by regulation (Article 5.1 of the Regulations implementing the LOPD (Spanish Constitutional Law on Personal Data Protection )). Therefore, no one may use a personal image without the express consent of the person appearing in the image.
- Applicable legislation
- Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento Europeo y del Consejo, de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de las personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico (LSSI-CE).Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society and E-commerce Services (LSSI-CE).
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y garantía de los derechos digitales.Constitutional Law 3/2018, of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights