A Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer whenever you access certain websites. Amongst other things, cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information on the users’ browsing habits and, depending on the information contained and the way in which the equipment is used, cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only for the duration of the current session, taking up minimum memory space and with no harm to the computer. Cookies contain no specific personal information, and most cookies are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browsing session (what are known as session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of the type of cookie, the security settings can be changed to either permit or reject session or persistent cookies.
Without your express agreement, which is given by enabling cookies on your browser, BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L.will not use the cookies to associate the data memorized with your personal data provided at the time or registration or purchase.
What cookie types are used on this website?
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow users to browse a website, platform or application and to use the various options or services offered such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering items in an order, making purchases of an order, completing a registration application or request to participate in an event, using security items whilst browsing, storing content to disseminate video or sound files and sharing content over social networks.
– Functionality cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with certain predefined general features on the user’s device based on a series of criteria, such as language, browser used to access the service, regional configuration for the service access location, etc.
– Analytical cookies: Cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties, allowing us to quantify the number of users, thereby enabling us to measure and make a statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. For this purpose, an analysis is made of how users browse our website in order to improve our offer of products or services.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by ourselves or by third parties, allowing us to manage as efficiently as possible the offer for website advertising spaces, adapting the contents of the advert to the contents of the service requested or to the use made of our website. For this purpose, we may study your Internet browsing habits and show you ads related to your browsing profile.
– Behaviourally targeted advertising cookies: Cookies that allow for the most effective possible management of the advertising space, if any, that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user’s behavioural information obtained through on-going observation of their browsing habits, which enables the development of a specific profile to show tailored advertising.
Third party cookies: The BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. website may use third party services which compile information on BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L.’s account for statistical purposes,regarding the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the website activity and other Internet services.
Specifically, this Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc, domiciled in the United States, with registered offices at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of these services, cookies are used to compile information, including the user’s IP address, which shall be transmitted, processed and stored by Google in the terms set out on the Google.com website. This includes the possible transfer of the said information to third parties, whenever required to do so by law or whenever such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
When using this Site, the user expressly agrees to the processing of the information obtained in the form and for the purposes mentioned above. Likewise, the user acknowledges that he/she is aware of the possibility of not agreeing to the processing of such data or information by changing the browser configuration to block cookies. However, if this cookie blocking option is used, it may not be possible to use all the website functions.
You can either allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer:
Should you have any queries regarding this cookies policy, please contact BANUR SOLUCIONES COMERCIALES, S.L. at firstname.lastname@example.org